Corsa – Dense DVB-Simulcrypt Encryptor
Corsa is a dense, multi-channel MPEG2 Transport Stream encryptor. Corsa provides a variety of DVB compliant encryption mode options that can be set uniquely per channel.
Corsa is deployed in a variety of head ends to provide a simple, cost effective way to encrypt in bulk a complete channel lineup. Operated via an easy-to-setup and monitor Web-based user interface, channels can be set up in minutes. Corsa includes helpful per channel and total system monitoring and management.
The Corsa base model supports 200 channels of encryption in a compact 1U form factor. Dual gigabit Ethernet (1 input, 1 output) and SPTS to SPTS stream encryption are standard. Optional features include MPTS, ASI input and output. Additional Ethernet ports can be added for additional channel capacity.
Product Platform Highlights
- 200 Channels of DVB Simulcrypt Encryption
- DVB Simulcrypt Compliant
- Four Scrambling algorithms available, independently selectable per channel: DVB_CSA, AES_CBC1, AES_ECB1, AES_ECB2
- Compact 1U form factor with Web based interface for easy channel setup
- Interface with external Key Management Servers over IP
- Real Time Channel Monitoring
- Redundant Power Supply
- SNMP management
- Add gigabit Ethernet NICs for increased bandwidth and channels
- ASI input and ASI output
- MPTS input and MPTS output