iLux – ATSC 1.0 Broadcast Encoder Platform
igolgi’s iLux – ATSC1.0 Broadcast encoding platform series is a very versatile, compact, high quality and reliable encoding platform with a variety of configurations for standards based encoding. This product is well suited for ATSC 1.0 applications.
Using SD/HD-SDI input, a baseband signal with embedded audio can be encoded into MPEG2 streams at very high quality over a variety of supported resolutions and bit rates. CVBS or compressed ASI input options can also be supported.
Integrated statistical multiplexing to support multiple programs to be multiplexed over a single channel is included.
Simultaneous outputs over ASI (multiple outputs for redundancy) and IP makes the iLux- ATSC 1.0 encoder a complete system solution for broadcasters.
In addition, the iLux- ATSC 1.0 platform can optionally support the CALM act and offers Emergency Alert System (EAS) integration through a CVBS or IP input interface.
Static PSIP and input interface (over IP) to support an external dynamic PSIP generator is also available as a standard feature.
Product Platform Highlights
- High Quality MPEG2 video Compression optimized for multicore CPUs
- RTP/UDP/IP and MPEG2-TS transport outputs
- CBR, VBR and capped VBR rate output rates
- True Multi-pass for maximum compression efficiency and high video quality
- Distributed Statistical Multiplexing (for multichannel configurations)
- CALM Act (SW option)
- Emergency Alert System – EAS (optional – through CVBS or IP interface)
- Logo Insertion
- Text scrolling feature with complete week schedule for scrolling
- Flexible , in-depth, Web based management and control interfaces
- Customizable software platform for easy integration
- NTP clock synchronization
- External clock sync. available for HD-SDI input
- Automatic redundancy management
- SNMP for monitoring and control
- Dual ASI/IP Output Option
- Different Form Factors for various configurations(1RU, 2RU, 4RU)