Information We Collect
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested. Unless you choose to voluntarily provide the information to us, we do not collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address. For instance, you may be asked to provide us with your personal information when you apply for a job opening, register to attend a company event, or wish to subscribe to a newsletter. If you elect to submit any personal information, your submission
Like many other commercial websites, the igolgiâ€™s website may use standard technologies, such as “cookies” and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the site or to record that you opened an email marketing message. As such, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. See section entitled “Cookies” below.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of the igolgiâ€™s website if you do so. In particular, you may be required to accept cookies in order to complete certain actions on our website. You do not need to have cookies turned on, however, to use/navigate through many parts of our website, except access to certain of igolgiâ€™s web pages that require a login and password.
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection. igolgi will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the section entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below.
How We Use Information Collected
igolgi uses personal information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
- igolgi may also share your information to third parties if we collect your information for a specific purpose (e.g., to register you for an event or register for the newsletter) and such third party must receive your information for registration purposes (e.g., third party operates the newsletter).
- igolgi may also share your information with our business partners in those cases where we believe that your business might be served and we can better provide you with
updates on services and benefits provided by us and our business partners.
- igolgi may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
- we have your consent to share the information; or
- if required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites;
igolgi is committed to protecting your personal information and do so with certain physical and technological procedures. However, we cannot ensure the security of the information as you transmit it to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. This includes using a secure browser where applicable.